As we return to our service offerings we will be adapting our ways of operation in line with government requirements and altering some of the ways we do things to provide a safe and relaxing environment for both You and our Therapists!
We will still offer the same high level of care that you have known for the last 15 years but things will be a little bit different.
TouchPoints: to reduce the number of touchpoints within the spa we have introduced:
- Hands Free Washing in our bathroom
- Full payment upon booking with our same 24 hour cancellation policy.
- tablet consultation forms (mid june) cleaned prior to use
- where we still need to touch doors we have a high grade dental/hospital disinfectant for all surfaces
- Your treatment room will be streamlined and minimal, we ask that you only bring minimal belongings to your appointment.
- Hydration is key to your pre & post treatment care. We will not be serving water but we have a water refill station available for your bottle and can offer you a complimentary takeaway Organic Herbal Tea prior or post appointment. We have water available for purchase if required.
- We will not be offering our full selection of services so we have selected the most nurturing services to pamper your mind body & soul.
- Weekend services have been extended to 90 minute minimum to enable a clearer structure for arrival and exit times to ease congestion in our waiting areas.
- Midweek we have available all services on our updated web menu
- Giftvouchers with pre-covid service listings will be fullfilled to our upmost capacity though some packages will be required to be modified.
- We will not be offerring services requiring shower or spa bath components
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person displaying signs of cold/flu. If you get seasonal allergies please bring a current letter from your doctor advising your allergies and symptoms.
- please reschedule your booking if you feel unwell or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Temperature Checks may be required
- We do take your contact details as a normal requirement for your booking. Should someone test positive for covid we are required by law to provide a contact list of anyone who entered the spa on any given day.
It is recommended that you book in advance for your Red Hill Spa experience. With a range of treatments on our spa menu our staff can assist you in selecting the best treatment options to suit your requirements.
Any treatments you select are reserved especially for you. Full deposit is required upon booking and a strict 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
Public Holidays and groups over 4 have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
To ensure that all our clients receive the best possible service we recommend that you arrive exactly 15 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows us to greet you, complete any required forms and relax in our lounge area.
We have an undercover area at the front of the Spa and both Balcony & Gardens in the rear of the Spa. We will be utilising these areas more in this time so if you would like to relax for longer, bring a warm coat and you can enjoy your complimentary take away Organic Herbal Tea in our beautiful surroundings.
Please note that if you are late, your arrival will determine the length of your treatment. Your service will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed.
Please wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
With the beautiful scents of our oils and treatment applications we recommend that you do not shower immediately after your treatment allowing optimum penetration.
We recommend that you drink 6-8 glasses of water during the day of your treatment to allow full hydration of the body to achieve wellbeing.
To ensure the best service please advise upon booking of your treatment if you have any special requirements, if you suffer from any allergies, ailments, or high blood pressure. We have specific rooms you can book with appropriate provisions if you are pregnant or in a wheelchair.
Please see our operational hours. Treatments may be available outside of these upon request.